With this comprehensive wilderness food guide, you can guarantee your survival and eat well in the wild
Nature already has everything you need to survive.
You just need to know where to look for food, how to identify what will save you and what will kill you, and how to gather it at no risk to your safety.
Nature’s larder is abundant in all kinds of nourishing treats.
But there are also a number of look-alike poisonous species you need to know about.
In Practical Survival Skills, you will discover:
● A portable guide with essential information on how to discover the abundance that nature’s larder has to offer
● How to perform the universal edibility test -- discover the poisonous species before it’s too late
● The basic foraging and bushcraft skills for every survivalist, hiker, and outdoor enthusiast out there
● The easy plant identification technique -- discover edible plant families and know what NOT to forage
● How to make your own tools and utensils, traps and weapons, and cooking equipment absolutely from scratch
● Everything you need to know to find, gather, and purify water that’s drinkable if you get lost in the wilderness for a long time
● A comprehensive survival foods index with plants, berries, roots, herbs, and protein sources you can find anywhere around the world
And much more.
When you prepare today, you invest in a safer tomorrow.