Personally Assured Destruction: Understand and End Self-Sabotage to Stop Overthinking, Increase Your Productivity and Overcome Self-defeating Behaviors by Damien Blake
When life gets “too good to be true”, do you feel that something bad is about to happen? Does this sound like you? Then keep reading.
“I have a tendency to sabotage relationships; I have a tendency to sabotage everything. Fear of success, fear of failure, fear of being afraid. Useless good-for-nothing-thoughts” – Michael Buble
Self-sabotage is a common worldwide universal issue. Even the most successful celebrities suffer from it. You might very well be actively or passively sabotaging yourself into endless negative spirals. It’s time to stop overthinking and stop procrastinating! Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?
Truth is, at times you are your own worst enemy! But, my book holds the gateway to cultivating a new mental map and journey to self-acceptance and developing self-awareness. Expect to learn about the most needed behavioral topics, such as:
- 22 Examples of self-sabotage behavior to discover which saboteur tendencies you identify with and combat them with easy-to-follow steps.
- Two real-life stories that will resonate with you and how these saboteurs have turned their lives around...for good!
- Damien’s tips and lifehacks - for additional insights and relatable tips and tricks to recalibrate your negative thinking patterns and stop fearing failure.
- Feel like an imposter sometimes? No problem. I will show you how to evaluate yourself objectively and practice self-love.
- 5 Forms of change resistance and combating your comfort zone
- Learning how to get comfortable with being uncomfortable with my 12-step Change Resistance Resilience Plan.
- Feel in control of your life by taking charge and changing your self-sabotaging behaviors with a step-by-step guide.
- Understand how self-sabotage affects your relationships with others and how you can avoid repeating the same mistakes.
- Unlearn what is NOT working for you anymore with my 7 self-acceptance tips to change your identity and discover the secrets to meaningful relationships...and keep them!
Maybe you are tired of being overlooked at work, perhaps you really crave a deep and meaningful relationship with someone special, or you simply want to get back on track with your studies. This book can serve as a voice of reason by bringing you back from the brink of disaster and getting you to where you need and want to be!