Here’s what you need to know before you’ve burned out being a superwoman:
Are you stretched thin by your family obligations?
Have your work responsibilities recently become too much to handle?
Are you exhausted from living up to everyone else’s expectations of you?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then you are pushing too hard to live up to your image of a “superwoman.”
This constant hustle is putting tremendous stress on you, leading you toward burnout.
Deloitte’s Women at Work 2022: A Global Outlook reports that as high as 53% of women are experiencing higher stress levels than they were a year ago. These high levels of stress and burnout in women are alarming.
Women continue to struggle with finding more flexible and balanced ways of working that help them have time for their other roles and responsibilities.
The culture that mercilessly requires them to prove they are as good as their male counterparts has only served to make them carelessly competitive. They disregard their mental and physical health, personal lives, and often happiness in pursuit of a nod of approval from total strangers.
Make sure you are not this woman, and that you choose yourself first.
Before anything else, you need to find time for your life and your peace of mind.
For this, you need to know how to manage your stress before you’re completely drained or make a habit of doing things half-heartedly, which is exactly what you’ll discover inside this guide.
Rest assured, when you’re capable of giving your 100%, your success will follow you.
In this guide that serves as your armor against stress, you’ll discover:
- Ways to spot everything that is adding to your stress, from financial worries to strains of daily life
- Stages of burnout: Are you on stage 6… the bitter denial?
- Prevention is better than treatment – methods to get proactive and deal with your stressors head-on
- Effective strategies to help you manage your stress and find balance in life – never miss important events with your loved ones again
- Burned out already? – expert tricks that can help you recover faster
- A daily relaxation planner and other practical tools for lowering your stress
- Hitting the emergency breaks – how to stop stress right in its tracks before it creeps up on you
- Breathing techniques for immediate stress relief… karate chop your stress with just your breath
- Journaling worksheets to help you analyze the root cause and find solutions for the next time you’re in a similar situation
And much more!
While you’re chasing your dreams, building better lives for the people you love and for others around you, you are also showing young girls in the world how it is done.
Don’t let burnout become a standard for achieving high success. You are an inspiration, more so when you’re stress-free.
Let peace be the feeling that drives you instead of stress; scroll up and click “Add to Cart” right now.