Hi there, I’m Paige. Thank you for visiting The Girl With All The Books.
I like in the UK with my fiancé and our cute little Jack Russell. I’m a huge bookworm and I spend most of my time with my head in a book. So, I decided to create The Girl With All The Books as a place to talk about my favourite hobby…. Reading!
I originally started The Girl With All The Books purely to post book reviews. I didn’t ever think that I’d end up being part of a community full of like minded people. It’s great!
When I’m not reading, you’ll find me walking my dog in the countryside, at the gym or watching my favourite TV shows… Nashville, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead to name a few.
- I’m based in the UK. Please bear this is mind before you say you’ll post me a copy of a book you want me to review. There’s nothing more disappointing than being told you’ll be receiving a physical ARC, until the publisher realises that you live in the UK. 😦
- I post honest reviews of all books that I finish reading. Other than ARCs, I don’t receive anything in return for a review, so I don’t sugar coat them. As much as I hate posting negative reviews, I’ll say what I think.
- I work full time in the Finance industry, so reading is just a hobby for me, however I try to get to any review request as soon as I can.
- I don’t post reviews of books that I don’t finish as I think that’s unfair to the author.
- I’m open to most genres, although my favourite genre is crime/thriller. If you would like me to review a book, please just drop me a message through the contact form. 😀